Monday, July 18, 2011

The Road Ahead

I've only been awake for an hour and have already had a few signs that today starts a week of focusing on the road ahead. Instead of focusing my energy on what others think, I need to focus on what I want to manifest in my life. I need to use all of my energy today, and through the week, to glimpse into the future and focus on what the second half of the year has to offer for me. I need to focus my thoughts, time, and energy into what I want to accomplish by the end of the year, instead of on things that are of no service to my path.

Time to focus on what I feel I'm here to do...which lately has been feeling that I'm on a path to being a "healer". One of those first steps is getting certified to be a Reiki Practitioner, which means I need to take steps this week to making that a reality. The other is going to teacher training to be a Yoga Instructor. This might be the week to do some more research on that, who I want to work with, what studio etc.

I defintely think the tires have hit the pavement, and I need to focus on the road ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. It's exciting taking new steps to get where you want to go :)!

    ReplyDelete