Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dream Vacation

 I literally mean dream vacation, because I'm dreaming that this is where I am today. I would love to be in a tropical locale, a very quiet and private beach. Where I can sit in a dreamy spot, listening to the sounds of the ocean and meditate.

I'd do a little Yoga on the beach after my meditation, and then find a wonderful little spot like this to take a nap and dream, dream, dream.

The reality of today is that I have back to back things being delivered to the house that I have to be here for, so I'm prisoner in my own house today! I have rooms to paint, electricians in and out all day. I don't even have the time to get out for a Yoga class or a run.

Do daydreaming it is...

1 comment:

  1. Hope the daydreaming when well and the day wasn't a complete loss.

    ReplyDelete