Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So, in 48 hours I will be arriving in Florida for my first vacation in almost 4 years. It's just a small, weekend getaway to spend time at Disney. I'm so excited! It's been too long.

Going away on vacation always means one thing to me...FOOD!! Eating all kinds of yummy foods that I don't allow myself to have while at home. And I plan to really enjoy myself this weekend.

So with that being said, I am already planning on what happens when I get back from my trip on Monday! In order to detox from a weekend of bad foods, and probably too much alcohol, I will be doing a juice cleanse. Think of it has a little Spring Cleaning for the body.

I've researched a few cleanses that are offered in my area, some that are even delivered to your door, but I'm thinking I might just buy my own juicer and do my own. It will always be handy to have a juicer anyways and its less than buying the juices from somenone else.

My plan is to have a nutrient rich juice/smoothie for breakfast and lunch, and a raw/vegan meal for dinner. Also, eating has many raw fruits and vegetables as I want throughout the day. The ingriedants that go into the juices are all superfoods and it makes it practically a meal in a bottle; fruits, vegetables, hemp protein, spirulina, etc.

I'm looking forward to my little mini vaca, but looking forward even more to a nice healthy body after doing my detox!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time at Disney - four years is way too long.

    Good idea to have a plan of attack for when you get back too.

    ReplyDelete