Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Raw Zucchini Pasta

Last night's dinner of a Raw Zucchini Pasta was so quick and easy! Here is fast and easy meal that everyone will love to eat! It's flavorful, healthy, and fresh tasting!

Peel the skin off of a Zucchini ( I use one Zucchini per person) and then with your peeler, peel off the Zucchini into strips that becomes your "pasta" and place the strips onto a pile in the center of the plate.

In a food processor combine all the following and process/blend until you reach your desired consistency. I like my sauce a little on the chunky side, so I just pulse the food processor a few times to achieve the perfect pasta sauce.

1 Cup of tomatoes ( I use the little cherry tomatoes)
1 Cup of soaked sundried tomatoes
1 Tblsp of chopped Garlic
1 small onion, peeled and chopped
1 Tblsp of Hemp Oil
1-2 Tblsp of Balsamic Vinegar (based on your tastes)
1 Tblsp of dried Rosemary
1 Tblsp of dried Thyme
Sea salt to taste
Freshly ground pepper to taste
The juice of one lemon

I added fresh mushrooms to the sauce once it was blended, and topped the whole thing with raw Sunflower Seeds. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment