Monday, December 20, 2010

Lunar Eclipse Occurring on the Winter Solstice

This is a very rare occurrence today (Monday, December 20th 2010) as the Lunar Eclipse occurs on the Winter Solstice! It's going to be a magical day! This has not happened in over 370 years and will not happen again for another 80 something into the future!

This is the time to reflect on the past year, and let go of all of the negative energies, patterns, habits etc that you wish to release and focus on the upcoming year, full of love and light! As we move into the period of the year where the days grow longer, it's time to focus on the positive, and what you what to manifest in the upcoming year!

For me, this is focusing on being as healthy as I can be in with Mind*Body*Soul! I have so many health goals for 2011 as well as spiritual, personal, and career goals. I really do believe that 2011 will be a year of LIGHT, with a lot of positivity and wonderful things manifesting.

I started this blog and Nourish Mind*Body*Soul as a way to express and journal everything I want to manifest in 2011. Also, as a way to meet and network with like minded individuals to create a community where we can support one another on achieving our goals. I really feel like today could be a great starting point!

What are your goals for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment