Saturday, December 11, 2010

Boston's Run To Remember

So we've selected our first race for 2011, Boston's Run to Remember. I plan on creating or running as part of a DertermiNation team to raise funds for the American Cancer Society. The Half Marathon, 13.1 miles starts at the Boston Seaport, runs out to Harvard, around the Boston Common and Public Garden and back to the Seaport area.

I haven't decided yet if I'm setting up my own team, and having people join to run with us, or if I will be part of a team through work. I'm not sure if our region will have a team up or not. I'm excited though, should be a fun run through beautifl and historic Boston!

We've also selected one more Half Marathon and our FIRST FULL Marathon to run in 2011. Details to come on those!

No comments:

Post a Comment